Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Approval for joining Panic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maroooo

Approval for joining Panic Empty
PostSubject: Approval for joining Panic   Approval for joining Panic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:09 am

1. Give all info about ur previous playing experience of L2 ?(which servers you played on and how long)
Hmm.. I've started playing on Paradise for 4 years ago. I've experienced epics, sieges and mass-pvp. I joined Paradise L2 as a total newb, but I fancied the game. Unfortunately the server got caught by FBI -.- I played at Paradise for maybe 3-4 weeks. A long time ago, so I'm not quite sure. After that the clan I joined at Paradise (Protectors) moved to L2Requiem. I stayed there for some months. I managed to get SH 69 in 1 month or so (still a noob, really.. Razz ) But then the fucken server wiped. It reopened and I started there again. Made SK 66, but then I think it was L2Extreme which reopened as well, leading to mass-leave at Requiem. After that I lost my passion for L2. Maybe, uhm, a half year later, I joined many pvp-servers and high-rated, just for fun, but then I thought about joining a low/mid-rated server. I joined Nanaki (Supreme/Azure) and made MS lvl 77, sub WC lvl 68. But again, I joined a server coming to an end. So I took a loooong break. Played at Nanaki for some months, but had some breaks now and then because of RL aka school. After Nanaki I took a long break, until I saw this server opening. I got contacted from my old clan at requiem, ZeN, to join them once again, and took the step back into the world of L2. Now I've played since start at Arion, but haven't been nolifing, been busy in almost every weekend and many trips to other countries (Yeah, I love traveling.. Razz ) Then the school came into the picture again. The first semester I failed, so I had to work mucho better, meaning I had to focus at school, but not at l2.. But since the school is coming to an end, I can play <3 <3

2. What is your name/ingame name.
RL name: Kristian
IG name: Maro ( Yeah, yeah, yeah.. I know... It means brown in Romanian.... Razz )

3. How old are you?
16, turning 17 Smile

4. What class are you playing, what lvl and gear has it? Why you are playing that class?
Playing TH, atm lvl 66 soon 67. My gear is atm full dc light, aug kris focus and facken c grade jewls.. Got the mats, but need recipes and parts for maj jewls, but I'm too lazy to start farming it right now. I'm focusing on getting SS. (Some1 say go for DD+CD, but I've heard the CD is screwed, so SS there is). I haven't played dagger before, but I've always fancied the char. Played archer, support, mage, tank etc, so wanted to play daggah melee. Smile

5. Where are you from? What GMT + - are you?
I'm from Norway, and yeah, not the capital of Sweden... Razz GMT +1.

6. How many hours are you available to play?
Atleast 2-3 hours a day, even with homework, but now I can play for about 6 hours +- if my mom wants me to get outside the house or not... Razz

7. Previous clan and why you want to join Panic?
R3apers. I want to join Panic, since it looks like an organized clan who's not giving up even if your ass gets whipped. As you might now, R3apers got screwed and the best players went to Milenium. I had my exams in that period, so didn't know a shiet about this transfer until I came back online and saw the clan I loved, die. You guys seems cool and I guess you need some Viking (Vikings have their origin from Norway, if you didn't know :p ) Powah x)

8. Will you be ready to play as a Team not just like a solo player (explain it)?
I don't like going solo, so team-play or emoquit.. Razz I came from a clan which based their play-style playing in teams, so I prefer doing that in every other clan(s) I'll join in the future. And as your rules said, I'm always leaving random parties if the clan needs me, even if it is to kill a doosh 10 lvls above me.. Wink

9. Do you know anyone from clan that can recommend you?
Rassdaqh <3

10. English knowledge?(from 1 -10?)
I guess it's a 10, but a 9+ is also accepted.. Razz

11. Your attitude to pvp?
<3 PvP or no balls, imo. <3 You lose, gf. You win, gf.

12. Do you accept Panic rules? rabbit rabbit rabbit
I guess I'm one of the few actually read your rules, and yeah, sounds great to me! Beggers and BR's my ass! No offend if anyone of you are a BR... Razz
Back to top Go down
Rassdaqh
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: Approval for joining Panic   Approval for joining Panic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:22 pm

+1 LOL most detailed application ever Smile...we talk already, pm tomorow, i mean today in game when your penalty go off..if im not on pm razor, luciferangel or artemis for invite....
Back to top Go down
Yukkon
Clan member
Yukkon

PostSubject: Re: Approval for joining Panic   Approval for joining Panic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Nice story:)
It looks like u are a team guy, so +1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Approval for joining Panic   Approval for joining Panic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Approval for joining Panic
Page 1 of 1