Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTJ panic clan arion serv

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2sexy

WTJ panic clan arion serv Empty
PostSubject: WTJ panic clan arion serv   WTJ panic clan arion serv Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:05 am

i recived a mail from arion forum so here is my aplication.

1. Give all info about ur previous playing experience of L2 ?(which servers you played on and how long):
Played 3-4 years on dex server had STS/GK/Cardi/Sagi, played a few months on pvp only servers.
2. What is your name/ingame name.
My name is Radu and my ingame name is 2Sexy4you
3. How old are you?
4. What class are you playing, what lvl and gear has it? Why you are playing that class?
Right now im playing a sh lvl 50 but today i will finish my se 40 q and tomorow ill be 52+
Getting right now cash for sov+ acu and have allmost all for ava set (that wount be a problem... 1 day of farm)
5. Where are you from? What GMT + - are you?
Romanian
6. How many hours are you available to play?
i can play 5H+ active on sieges and raid partyes
7. Previous clan and why you want to join Panic?
I played on dex server in StillStanding clan and RIP clan
8. Will you be ready to play as a Team not just like a solo player (explain it)?
As i sayed in the aplication a little up i was in 2 clans from top, those 2 clans dun know the term of solo playing, i enjoy clan partyes, clan Teaming and others.
9. Do you know anyone from clan that can recommend you?
No
10. Are you gonna be able to handle long camping of epic's?
I love epic wars and camping, im expirienced in all epic raids exept frintza, that i will need to learn more about it.
11. English knowledge?(from 1 -10?)
I say an 8.... very good speaker... poor whriter but i dun think this will be the problem becose ppl will understand what i have to say Smile
12. Your attitude to pvp?
I hit enithing that is moving.( exeptions Clan/ally members and ppl that gives me pk point if i kill.)
13. Do you accept Panic rules?
yep
Back to top Go down
Noale
Admin
Noale

PostSubject: Re: WTJ panic clan arion serv   WTJ panic clan arion serv Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:11 am

So u will play se or sh?
Back to top Go down
2sexy

PostSubject: Re: WTJ panic clan arion serv   WTJ panic clan arion serv Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:36 am

sh ofc, se i made for times i need a dual box, is good to have a recharger all the time:) u dont know when u need it
Back to top Go down
Noale
Admin
Noale

PostSubject: Re: WTJ panic clan arion serv   WTJ panic clan arion serv Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:38 am

+1 concentrate on sh we need high lvl nukers, u will find rechargers in clan.
Back to top Go down
2sexy

PostSubject: Re: WTJ panic clan arion serv   WTJ panic clan arion serv Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:00 am

if i get invite today or tomorow i will play only sh but untill then i need some buffs for lvl up. I want to know 1 thing... panic is international clan? what nationality the most players have?
Back to top Go down
Noale
Admin
Noale

PostSubject: Re: WTJ panic clan arion serv   WTJ panic clan arion serv Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:04 am

International with majority of Ro, but obligatory language is english.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTJ panic clan arion serv   WTJ panic clan arion serv Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:06 am

+1 ,
panic its international but has like 60% ro ppl , english on vent
Back to top Go down
2sexy

PostSubject: Re: WTJ panic clan arion serv   WTJ panic clan arion serv Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:43 am

How many +1 i need to join? ou and btw just found out that i have friend in ure clan so nnovember can recomand for me Smile basicaly we live in the same city.
Back to top Go down
Wildrose
Forum Troll
Wildrose

PostSubject: Re: WTJ panic clan arion serv   WTJ panic clan arion serv Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:10 am

Accepted if you play your Sh and grow fast.

Pm Artemis in game. Actually accepted in second clan for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTJ panic clan arion serv   WTJ panic clan arion serv Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTJ panic clan arion serv
Page 1 of 1