Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want to join Panic on the new server Arion.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daffy

I want to join Panic on the new server Arion. Empty
PostSubject: I want to join Panic on the new server Arion.   I want to join Panic on the new server Arion. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:56 am

1. Give all info about ur previous playing experience of L2 ? I played on dex from the start of c4 about till wrath started (i was a member of Panic when Poetu was leader ) we did take gludio castle if i remember correct . Then i went to wrath because lots of my friends changed to it . I play on wrath from about 2 years ago till now ..
2. What is your ingame name - In panic(dex) i had a hawkeye a grade named Daffy and on wrath i was Sfantu(MS/ST/CARDI/ADV)
3. How old are you? I am 22 years old now .
4. What class are you playing, what lvl and gear has it?Why you are playing that class? (on dex by that time i had HE with A grade setup maj+sb, here on wrath i have S grades + aq)... I am planning to play SH/Necro with an SE box
and this is because they can xp fast / farm good ... and can help clan at pvp , because there will be many wars on the top farming areas and the nuker has quite nice dmg , so it could be a nice asset on keeping the farm spots , plus there are the raids and necro/sh are always welcomed to raid party , i played both classes and i can manage pvp/pve very nice.
5. Where are you from? What GMT + - are you? Romania
6. How many hours are you available to play? I usually play alot i say minimum 4-5 to 10-12
7. Previous clan and why you want to join Panic? My intention was to play here anyway , then by talking to people i heard that Panic will join here too so i was anxious to reply to recruit ,i hope i will be accepted again to Panic and we have a nice L2 time together again. Very Happy
8. Will you be ready to play as a Team not just like a solo player (explain it)? I will never let anyone down and i will be there when clan need me because this is the way this game supposed to be played and this is why i like it so much because the clan comunity . If we help eachother things get more easy and fun so i will gladly be there with everything i can help .
9. Do you know anyone from clan that can recommend you? I am not quite in touch with the new members , i dont know who is playing from who i knewed back then ... there were Legionaru WildRose Poetu etc ..
10. Are you gonna be able to handle long camping of epic's? Yes i know what camping an epic means .. But i can manage that i dont have a job or smth so i can stay as long as i want in the game .
11. English knowledge?(from 1 -10?) id say 9
12. Your attitude to pvp ? I am aware of most of what all classes can do so i will not be surprised easaly i have a patience atitude when needed and i know what are the chances agains every char , and what can i do to get the advantage over them etc..
13. Do you accept Panic rules?
I gladly accept them . Smile
Back to top Go down
Razor
Admin
Razor

PostSubject: Re: I want to join Panic on the new server Arion.   I want to join Panic on the new server Arion. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:05 am

+1 for another nuker and +1 for non emo quit on pvp Smile
allso u played on c4 panic so i know u remember the good old panic...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join Panic on the new server Arion.   I want to join Panic on the new server Arion. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:08 am

+1 for nuker

btw nekros are usually unwelcome in raid parties
Back to top Go down
Razor
Admin
Razor

PostSubject: Re: I want to join Panic on the new server Arion.   I want to join Panic on the new server Arion. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:12 am

Ifrit wrote:
+1 for nuker

btw nekros are usually unwelcome in raid parties

ha??? what about gloom ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join Panic on the new server Arion.   I want to join Panic on the new server Arion. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:49 am

it often fails, and u dont need more then 1 necro for it

many of the raids have dark resist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join Panic on the new server Arion.   I want to join Panic on the new server Arion. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:18 pm

go SH ..... +1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join Panic on the new server Arion.   I want to join Panic on the new server Arion. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:32 pm

mm nuker... +1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wildrose
Forum Troll
Wildrose

PostSubject: Re: I want to join Panic on the new server Arion.   I want to join Panic on the new server Arion. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:05 pm

Ok, we needed a couple more nukers for backup, mb you should go for Sh after all, but it isnt a condition. But I cant fit you into party yet.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I want to join Panic on the new server Arion.   I want to join Panic on the new server Arion. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Make account so i can add you.
Back to top Go down
https://panic.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Gata am facut !   I want to join Panic on the new server Arion. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:38 am

In joc cred ca o sa pun alt nume.. Zen , dak prind numele ...
Back to top Go down
eksodus
Forum Troll
eksodus

PostSubject: Re: I want to join Panic on the new server Arion.   I want to join Panic on the new server Arion. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:56 am

Daffy wrote:
In joc cred ca o sa pun alt nume.. Zen , dak prind numele ...

english plx

about application - +1 (but no SE BOX)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ok sorry for ro , i was thinking drop sh and play a soulbreaker   I want to join Panic on the new server Arion. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:58 am

Ok sorry for ro , i was thinking to play a soulbreaker , is that fine with you ?
Back to top Go down
eksodus
Forum Troll
eksodus

PostSubject: Re: I want to join Panic on the new server Arion.   I want to join Panic on the new server Arion. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:09 am

Daffy wrote:
Ok sorry for ro , i was thinking to play a soulbreaker , is that fine with you ?

i think 1 of them in clan is ok.. if u r farmer ofc and can go for noblese fast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join Panic on the new server Arion.   I want to join Panic on the new server Arion. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:17 am

eksodus wrote:
Daffy wrote:

i think 1 of them in clan is ok.. if u r farmer ofc and can go for noblese fast

agree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thanx   I want to join Panic on the new server Arion. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:25 am

Sure .. l2 is farm Smile
Back to top Go down
Razor
Admin
Razor

PostSubject: Re: I want to join Panic on the new server Arion.   I want to join Panic on the new server Arion. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:35 am

Daffy wrote:
Sure .. l2 is farm Smile

no no no..l2 is pve+pvp...at the end mostly pvp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to join Panic on the new server Arion.   I want to join Panic on the new server Arion. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to join Panic on the new server Arion.
Page 1 of 1